Together with HD Wool, we will be running a farm workshop covering all things sheep, wool & welfare.
- Date: Weds 16th Dec
- Time: 10am for 10.15am start till 1pm
- Pre-packed lunch included
- Address: Tellenby Merino Stud, Westcott Farm, Oakford, Devon, EX16 9EZ
We are delighted to be back out on farm interacting face-to-face. This will be an opportunity for attendees to share experiences and learn from one another. It marks the start of a farmer-led process of going above and beyond minimum standards for sheep welfare using a positive welfare framework. Working closely with HD Wool, we will be telling your stories and showcasing what you do to provide a Good Life for your sheep. This will offer customers in the wool supply chain assurances and evidence of high welfare resulting in better prices for your wool. Happy sheep, happy farmers, happy bank balance!
We will be having strict physical distancing rules in place and plenty of biosecurity measures for minimising COVID and general farm disease spread. In brief:
- Please arrive in CLEAN wellies
- Please use foot dips provided
- Please keep 2m apart at all times
- Do not share items between other people (e.g. pens/cups etc.)
- If you feel ill or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms, please do not attend
- Carefully consider your own health status and risk before attending
- Remember ‘Hands, Faces, Space’. We will have hand sanitiser available during the day.
If you are interest in attending please contact Lisa on firstname.lastname@example.org - Very limited spaces available